The Enertex® KNXnet/IP Router (3U) supports up to five KNXnet/IP tunnels and can be used as line or area coupler.
It's integrated display shows the most important configuration parameters at any time: IP address, KNX address and number of opened tunnels. This allows putting the device into operation very fast and trouble free.
The IP address of the fast ethernet connection can be set manually by ETS or automatically by DHCP or Zeroconf. Furthermore the Enertex® KNXnet/IP Router has a battery buffered real time clock and offers a SNTP server.
The Enertex® KNXnet/IP Router is fed by Power over Ethernet or an external 20-30V AC/DC power supply.
- Up to 48 telegrams/second routing performance
- Up to 35 telegrams/second tunnelling performance
- Up to five KNXnet/IP tunnel connections
- Integrated display
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet interface
- Power over Ethernet or ext. 20-30V AC/DC
- Battery buffered RTC
- SNTP server / Telnet server
- Enertex® KNXnet/Router: 242.02 €
(plus taxes, postage and packing)
I would like to order this product
2 years manufacturer's warranty
2 weeks right to return
Enertex® KNXnet/IP Router manual (PDF)